Due to the rise in popularity of bohemian weddings over the past few years, we’ve begun to see a slew of stunning boho engagement rings appear on the market. Boho women aren’t afraid to defy convention and integrate unusual features and materials into their engagement rings, making them more inexpensive in the process, which is ultimately what makes these days so special and unique.
Irish Wedding Traditions
- Sep 27 2021Couples’ rings are a significant symbol of their deep connection. Whether you choose matching rings or mix and match styles, our illustrious range of couples rings elegantly mixes to symbolize your love. A couple’s ring serves as an engagement or “promise” ring and is associated with a variety of symbols. A couples ring often signifies a commitment to a monogamous relationship and a trusting partnership and serves as a precursor to future engagement. A promise ring basically refers to a pre- engagement where one party promises the other that they will propose to them at some point in the future.
- The trinity knot is a Celtic and early Christian symbol unity and eternity that has evolved into a modern symbol of love everlasting. During the Celtic Revival in the 1800s the unending knot, or triquetra over time become a romantic symbol of never ending and eternal love, that can transcend time.
- Sep 02 2021Shopping for a wedding ring can be a very confusing process since most people have never done it before. Let’s face you it that there is some pressure there because you are basically picking out a piece of jewelry your are going to have to wear a very long time. The pandemic hasn’t made the process any easier since most people are know purchasing their wedding rings online due to shopping safety and inventory constraints. But don’t worry most online jewelers like The Irish Jewelry Company usually have their wedding ring assortments broken out in a variety of categories making it easier to shop for that special rings either by styles, metal or price point.
- Jul 07 2021Couples looking for a unique ring that is beautifully designed to represent their Celtic heritage , then a Celtic wedding ring is the perfect choice. Celtic wedding rings and Celtic Engagement Rings are steeped in history and romance. These traditional Irish rings feature intricate Celtic knot designs and have a way of capturing attention.
- Jun 23 2021The trinity knot is a Celtic and early Christian symbol unity and eternity that has evolved into a modern symbol of love everlasting. During the Celtic Revival in the 1800s the unending knot, or triquetra over time become a romantic symbol of never ending and eternal love, that can transcend time.
- So in order to understand what is a triquetra or trinity knot you must know the meaning and origins. The Celtic trinity knot is also known as a trefoil knot, or a triquetra. It is an iconic Celtic knot symbol has three interconnected "leaves" creating a knot that can't be untied.
- If you or your partner have Irish heritage you may be looking for a way to honor your culture on your wedding day. And while some of the older traditions are long gone, some Celtic wedding traditions have been featured in modern weddings all over the world.
- Jun 19 2021A ring warming ceremony during an Irish wedding is typically performed in lieu of a unity candle ceremony. A ring warming ceremony is an endearing way to include the bride and grooms friends and family in their beautiful nuptials.
- Nov 07 2020Popular consensus would say that 2020 has been a difficult year for the entire wedding industry. From postponed ceremonies to all together canceled wedding celebrations all over the world. It has been a year that has brought about many forced changes especially to the bridal industry and to the modern bride's event planning.